This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Monday, May 11, 2009

So..Happy Belated Mothers Day to all the mothers! I had a good one! My hubby likes to combine mother's day with my birthday (next month) and our anniversary (also next month). So he got me a MACBOOK!! Yippie! It had a thin line on the screen so it is getting fixed and I should have it back in less than 2 weeks!!! I am pumped.


So- because I am a mother I thought I would share some pics of my cuties and what they have been up to lately...



I love mother's day crafts!! They make him smile. He rarely smiles in photos.
Which is a bummer considering how often I take his picture!


She is a bit aloof. I think she might be a model someday.


Here she is eating at a picnic we had lately. Chomp!


Some push-ups


It wouldn't be a picnic with out dandelions


On his fieldtrip


And lastly, I have another mother to share. This bird built a nest outside Naomi's window.
The mama bird freaks every time we look at her so I had to sneak this photo.

The birdies are growing every day and its been super cool to watch!


We are traveling to NC in a few days and I am
looking forward to shooting 2 sweet families while there.
Hooray!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers