This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

College Roomie's Sweet Baby!


I would like to introduce you to Keegan. He is 6 months old and his mom, Meaghan is my college roomie. I feel so blessed to be able to have this job. I love being able to do this, and especially for people I have loved for so long. I was tearing up as I edited the photos....sniff sniff!
We'll, that's enough mush, enjoy the blue eyes on Keegan!





Have I mentioned that I love them??!!



my fav






other fav





and this is the most fun








I love his lips here. He was doing some serious sucking.

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Come back soon for wedding photos!
Meg and Justin and Keegan, you were a pleasure and I truly enjoyed my time with you all. Can't wait to see Keegan as he grows.





2 comments:

  1. I love how in the first he has the string of drool. His eyes are seriosuly ridiculous! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I like the naturalness (is that a word?) of the drool. I know...his eyes are amazing!! Thanks cort!

    ReplyDelete

Followers