This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Fall and Baby Sweetness



Happy Fall Ya'll! (Sorry, thats the NC in me coming out!)
Today I am showing off my favorite baby. Seriously.
I am blessed to be a part of sweet Jackson's life because I babysit him every week!! His mama and daddy are very important to our family. :)










Say what??!
tee hee....He just makes me smile!!






So, Jackson's daddy likes bats. So his mama was guessing he would like his baby dressed up like one....


Jackson is not too sure about it though.








Yum!







Jackson let his parents into his spotlight a bit to get some family shots.









Thanks guys for letting me capture this sweet moment in time for your family. I love you all!!

I'll be back in a bit with the photos from the fabulous wedding I did last week!
I can't wait! The photos are going to be Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers