This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Friday, October 28, 2011

a very windy family visit

Recently Aunt Jules and Uncle Derek came for a visit.  The weekend they were here was windy and beautiful.  So I unearthed my camera and caught some shots of playing and fun!







Bella got cold (and quite possibly could have flown away in all the wind) so I put her in my coat :)




Silly sister shenanigans + crazy wind










We took a break from the wind and took them to Old Town Winchester.




Sometimes artists have to sit down in the middle of the road and draw ;)


Then Shay told me to shoot some pics of Old Town....well, if I have to ;)











Thanks for coming to visit Aunt Jules and Uncle Derek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers