This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I love blogs and photos!

So I am trying this blogging thing out for many a few reasons. Firstly, I love reading blogs and seeing what people have to say and share with the world. And secondly, I am thinking this might be a good place to share some of my photos and spread the word about Sarah Osborne Photography. What do you think?

So recently I had the priviledge to shoot some photos of Tony and Mallonee. They are getting married this summer and are as cute as can be. I am not done working on all their photos....but I thought I would share a few...

























7 comments:

  1. YAY! I love it! AND I got to be your first follower!!!
    -natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there found the link on your FB page.

    my fav is the first photo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my favorite too, if I had to choose one :)
    More to come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE these pictures! You're doing such a great job Saah!

    ReplyDelete

Followers