This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

pneumonia



Mycoplasma Pneumonia

(Look at the arms on those suckers! They will knock you out!!)

So the blog has not seen much action lately. My family has been dealing with mycoplasma pneumonia for the last 2 weeks. Now we are dealing with allergies. Fun times. Hopefully the rain coming our way will wash all the pollen away!!

My kids are really ready to play on their new swing set!!



I have also been having computer issues, which make it difficult to add photos on here.

Hopefully in a few months I will have one of these...

.....And photo work will be alot easier!!

This coming weekend I will be shooting portraits for Enslow Park Preschool's Spring Carnival. We will be there Saturday from 11-3. I also have some more family shoots I need to schedule here pretty soon. So lots coming up. I am excited!!


So despite medical and technology set backs, I am excited about Sarah Osborne Photography!! Much more to come....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers