This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Clay Song Pottery

Recently I made a new friend named Karal Seibel of Clay Song Pottery. Click here to visit Karal's website.


I am so thankful that God brought her into my life. We have alot in common because we are both in families that are doing ministry. We are both exploring the natural talents God gave us in the area of arts. And we're following hard after His will for our lives and for our art. Anyways...I could go on and on about that...but lets be honest...you came to see the photos...so here we go... I want to show you how amazing Karal's talent is.

Last week I had the honor of shooting many of her pieces.
But first, a quick glimpse into her workshop. I love it in there!


And now let the display of talent begin :)

Karal's birdhouses....
makes me want to start having birdhouses in my yard!


If I had to pick a favorite of Karal's pottery, it would have to be her teapots!
I LOVE THEM!


The pieces above and below were created by Karal's husband Skip. It appears he has the talent of creating some beautiful art as well, huh?


sweet cracker boxes

Check out the glaze on those plates!

I heart pottery!

This is the start of Karal's ornaments for this Christmas.
I can't wait to see them finished!

And lastly, this is the before and after shots of Karal's pendants. Love them!

Click here to find more info about the places around town where you can purchase her pottery. I already have some plans for Karal's goodies as christmas presents! Yippie!

Thanks again Karal for allowing me to capture your amazing talent! I had a blast and look forward to our future partnerships!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers