This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Monday, October 26, 2009

Rocco and Bella's day at the park


I would like to introduce you to Rocco and Bella and their mom and dad. We had a fun afternoon at the park last week and I would love to show you their sweetness!

Favorite!!



Rocco brought his muscles to the shoot!




Jumping on the tracks



These are some of my favs too. I love letting kids just be kids!







Cricket catching!

Scarecrow Rocco!


Look at their sweet eyes!



Love it!!


I love Bella's expression here! Work it girl!


Thanks again for a fun time guys! You were great! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers