This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Sami


This summer is filled with play-dates.
Micah's best-friend, Cole, has a very cute baby sister.
Sometimes she comes along for play-dates.
And, I can't resist her cuteness!!


Hello World! I am Sami!


And I have secrets!







Notice my assistant's hands?


Naomi was very, very helpful!



And I do think Sami likes my assistant!




These fingers are not giving me milk!!





Smooch from mom!


I need to train my assistant to make herself invisible in photos!



Thanks for checking out Sami's sweetness.
She is waving "Bye, Bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers