This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ring "Bear"


So this past weekend our family traveled to some dear friends' wedding! Ginger & Cody's special day was beautiful and amazing! Shay did the officiating and I ran around after the ring-bear (that is what he called it) and his crazy & screaming sister. I shot a few photos along the way....


How awesome is this???

I felt so official and fabulous when I saw this.
Cody and Ginger had their engagement photos on display at their reception.

Cute, Huh?




Rehearsal.

I love that God has blessed me with a boy and a girl!

He is a pretty handsome ring-bearer, huh?
He fell asleep on my lap as soon as he walked down the aisle.

This is how Nomes felt about posing for pictures:


So I put the camera down and picked her up:


This is the story of my life.
My own children HATE having their photos taken!
What is the deal??


Later she cooperated, but on her terms this time:


My two favorite men:



Just have to take a chance to show off my love


Micah had some dance moves at the reception


And here is Micah's reward for being the ring-bearer!!


We had a great time being a part of Ginger and Cody's wedding!
I do wish I had a chance to take more photos but my hands were a bit full.

The next few months are filling up with some fabulous people who are allowing me to capture their precious moments! And I could not be more excited!!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers