This is the place to follow our family adventures and catch up on what we have been up to. We will keep you posted on how God is moving in the WV eastern panhandle/northern VA area and share with you the process of planting a new church out of C@M http://martinsburgchurch.org

Friday, June 19, 2009

SHACC & conquering fears!!


My husband and I just returned from one of the coolest camps ever, Seneca High Adventure Christian Camp. Shay was the speaker and I got to take pictures. We also hiked a bunch and I conquered my fear of heights by hiking to the top of Seneca Rocks!! Here are some of my favorite photos of the week!


We hiked 9 miles all together! Whew!


Cool bubbly foam at a waterfall.


God is so creative!

Zip-lining below a waterfall is pretty awesome!



More hiking.

I walked across this bridge on the way up the mountain.



I didn't have the courage to rock-climb, but I was able to catch some photos while hanging on to the mountain for dear life.



All of these shots were taken while I sat on my butt on the side of a mountain!
I couldn't even stand up b/c I was so scared. But I still able to catch some cool shots!


The Hubs
He wasn't scared at all.
And he was so patient with me when I cried out of fear!


We were blessed to be a part of SHACC.
We enjoyed seeing so much of God's beautiful creation.


P.S. Happy Anniversary to my hubby and me! 6 years!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Great photos. You didn't rock climb? How about that zip line? THAT looks fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laura. No I didn't do either. It was a big enough deal that I went up there at all. Maybe next time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers